Thursday, April 28, 2011

Busy as a Bee

I have been slacking big time on my blog!  I ended up going home for Easter break and hit the ground running with a multitude of things!  I ended up getting a lot of loose ends tied up on the wedding front.  Finally got the wedding egg paid for and figured out.  Brian signed for a job position which is a big wight off our shoulders!  And oh ya, we bought a house!!!!!!
We are waiting for the title to be done and then we hope to get the keys!

It is the most perfect starter home that has potential to be a family home if we expand it.  We are head over heels excited for it to become officially ours!  Everything seemed to just fall into place perfectly.  We truly have been blessed and know that.  Brian will move in with Levi (our dog) and get things in order while I finish my last few weeks of student teaching and getting my undergraduate degree.  Now we just count down the days until our wedding so I can then move in officially and stay the night (yes we do things old school!).  To say we were busy over the Easter break would be an understatement, so much excitement is brewing and I hope to stay up-to-date on the blog front amongst it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment