Wednesday, April 13, 2011

To Hogwarts I Shall Go, but Not Alone! 11 Muggles we will go, this trip planned to us unbeknown!

Yes I am a fan of dorky rhyming, but to come up with them really doesn't taking for me much timing.  I think that is enough priming, seriously I'll stop the rhyming.....so in case you missed the clue from the title, we are going on a surprise family trip to Universal specifically to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Let's just say I am a little bit excited....ok who am I trying to kid, I am so FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!

 (If you have no idea what this picture above is from you are soooooooooooo missing out!  Immediately stop reading my random stream of consciousness and watch this RIGHT NOW: http://www.hulu.com/watch/16388/saturday-night-live-surprise-party
In the process of looking this ^^^^ up I found this one which I have never seen before, ohhhh I was so freakin' excited with this find! http://www.hulu.com/watch/114930/saturday-night-live-surprise)

My parents decided to take all 6 of us kids as well as our sister-in-law, my fiance Brian, and my brothers girlfriend, on a surprise adventure. Ooooh what a trip this shall be!

Anywho's, since we will be going in exactly a month (May 13), I have to start preparing for this sudden, random, unexpected, impromptu, unforeseen, unanticipated, precipitous trip! 

So I am going to start worrying about where the sorting hat will send me....

I hear they have a frog choir so I will for sure fit in with my love for frogs
(yes I have one.  Yes, a frog choir in my frog collection.  They sit on a log and dance and sing to Christmas music....if you think I am kidding, I'm not!)

I have to start considering which wand I'm going to get!  Might there be one that cleans, cooks, and does laundry? ---- I'll take that one!

Of course I will have to start working myself up to handle all the Butterbeer
(thank you Ana for reminding me, I'll have one in your honor!)

And I will need to pick out proper attire for the event



Hopefully Harry Potter will keep his clothes on when he sees us coming

Last, but not least, I hope I can find the oppurtunity to kidnap Doby and bring him home!

Seriously he is just too irresistibly adorable!

Until then, we wait until we can all ride off to Hogwarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment