Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 5: A Song that Means a lot to You

I have so many songs that mean a lot to me, however I have one "theme song" which is by Jessica Andrews "Who I am".  It has been my "theme song" since I have been in high school and has always come up at the most appropriate of times for me.  One was on the radio while drivng to move into my dorm freshman year, reassuring me this was where I was meant to be.  Also, the day Brian proposed to me we went to dinner after to Texas Roadhouse (location of our first date!) and it randomly came on bringing me to tears as it was such an acceptable moment (----no Brian didn't pre-plan that one).  Brian actually began pleading with me to stop crying because he was afraid the waitress would think we were fighting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment