Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 1: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

I wanted something that had a ring to it.  So I started looking up on http://www.rhymezone.com/ what rhymed with Jeanne.  I then narrowed it down from all the absurd things that rhyme with  Jeanne (e.g. Green, Canteen, Machine, Sunscreen, Saline, Figurine, Tambourine, and Wolverine to name a few) and got it down to about three or four.  I then bounced them off my roommates (that think I am crazy as it is) and even called up my fiance (who knows I am crazy, he doesn't just think it!) and we all came into agreeance with.

....................DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......................



The Rebeccca Jeanne Routine (just in case you missed the gianormous header at the top!).  It suits the blog well as it is about my daily routine and what is going on in my life and my current thoughts.  So there ya go, the meaning behind my blog name!

No comments:

Post a Comment