Saturday, October 15, 2011

And the Award Goes To.........


Yes I am the humbled winner of this magnificent award!!!!

Sooooooo I haven't blogged since April 28th (where has time gone?!?!) and just a few little things have occurred in my life since then.  I figure I will give a condensed version of some of the highlights of the summer to bring everyone up to speed to where I (well I am officially a "we" now) are!
Went to the Backstreet Boys/New Kids on the Block concert
Yes they still MELT my heart!!!!!

Had the worst burnt Whopper on the PLANET!

Learned how to Fishtail braid!

Graduated from College!

Diploma and all!
As did my fiance Brian (at the time)

Hmmmmmmmm now what else have I done since then?!?!?!?! Ohhhh that's right.....

I made this thing called a vow, now what is that called again hmmmm.....

Oh ya I remember now, I GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At my home church which has now become "our" church

Complete with the whole "first dance"

and chicken dance shebang!

Had the BEST wedding party!

And the BEST HUSBAND!
It was such a beautiful day (beyond the 100 degree weather in the beating sun!!!!)

What started out nice....

Became war.....

But ended on a sweet moment (insert a GIANT "AWWWW")

The day was enjoyed by ALL!!!!!


Spent our first night in Our Beautiful home complete with gorgeous blooming rose bushes....my favorite!

Then headed out for the best honeymoon possible at no other than DISNEY WORLD!!!!

 After a whole week of honeymooning we flew home and settled into our new home as
Mr. & Mrs. Medvid


We even received a special gift for my half birthday of a basketball hoop to make the house complete! 

The summer continued to fly by however I took on a new look!  I cut my hair short and dyed my hair both for the first time (I will take the liberty to say it does look way better than in this demonstration picture!)

Brian started working so Levi and I visited during his lunch break for some picnicking and fetching experience

 
We even bought a cow at a County Fair Auction we named Nigel!  Nigel will come home into our freezer some time next year :)

We made numerous trips to the zoo through the whole summer!

Both rain and shine we visited!
We sure did "monkey-around" a lot there this summer!
(yes I took these pictures, photography is my favorite past time!)

We built a fire pit in our backyard
And put on a patio!

Where we had parties!
Even hypnotizing events (yes it was the real deal at my birthday party!)

We hit up the yearly Renaissance Faire

Where my dad had his own fortune palm reading!

I did some creative decorating and random projects!

Surprised myself by learning how to make paper beads and criss-cross bracelets that are pretty legit!

Also surprised Brian with his dream car a FREEWAY!

We had some sleep overs with my little sister Mary and of course Levi was involved....

We even helped celebrate Mary turning 7 at her glow birthday party!

Soon after my first nephew came into this world on August 23rd! 

He is too precious!!!!!

He has even been baptized (first Uncle Brian & Aunt Becky shot!)

Too much CUTENESS!!!!

More recently we noticed Levi looked to be a bit too lonely........

So he is getting a baby BROTHER MEEKO!!!!

Meeko is a full bred Whippet (medium sized sighthound - think smaller greyhound).  He is flying all the way in from Missouri on Tuesday, October 18th and we are majorly excited to have him finally home!

We already have his collar waiting for him :)


So that will bring you up to speed and then some on the past, current, and future happenings in our neck of the woods.  I pinky swear it will not be another 4.5 months before I blog again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment