Monday, May 13, 2013

Juri's Grant is Growing!


"Hello, what is that you're telling me?!?!"


"My grant fund for my adoption is at whatttttttt?"


"Am I overjoyed or what?!?!  My personal grant fund is at $1945.00!"

With it being Mother's Day today I thought I would go see if Juri's mama has found him yet.  Unfortunately she hasn't yet, however I was elated to see his grant has increased now to $1945.00!  So he is almost at the $2000 mark which means the second $1000 wall would be crumbled leaving only about 20 or so walls left for his adoption costs!  If you or anyone you know may be interested in Juri please contact Reeces Rainbow to learn more about the process.  If you are not in a position to adopt consider giving a drop (or a large cup) donation to his bucket as the larger his grant fund becomes the more likely a family will step up to make him their own!  Above all we can pray (which is free!) that he is being loved and cared for and that his family will find him shortly! 
http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=juri


"Ok so now where is my family?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment