Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pre-Christmas Festivities Wayyyy Overdue!

 


(Our Christmas tree get-up for this year!)


I promise I will do my post on the questions with answers to the q's I was sent within the next week.  I received 5 of them so you still have time to send one or a few in before then via facebook messages or my email rebecca (dot) medvid @ gmail.com (no spaces of course a . for the dot --- trying to slay the spambots!) 

 
Though I am wayyyyy behind blogging about the Christmas season, we have just been so busy going to and from everywhere that I haven't had much time to sit down and type everything up.  I did post photo's on facebook which is much easier, however I want them on here too!  So our pre-Christmas holiday tradition with my family is to go to Hixson's.  It's an old shop filled with antiques and speciality items and of course handmade Christmas bulbs!  It is our family tradition that we all go as a family, pick out our own personal bulb for that year, then do lunch all together after.  This year we went December 15th (ya, ya, ya I know I am wayyyy behind blogging!) and a fun time was had by all.  Nothing is better than a Christmas family tradition!   Without further ado here are some snapshot's of this years pre-Christmas festivities!




Elise picking out here ornament


Meeting Mr. Hixson with Aunt Quinn


Mr. Hixson signing my 2012 ornament




Brian's choice 2012 ornament


Too many to pick from!


George and Grandpa George


Mary Grace was smitten with her Nutcracker themed ornament set


Quinn trying to find the perfect one!






GJ choosing


Too many cool ornaments!












"Are my eyes creepy enough?!?!"






Signing away!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment