Monday, January 7, 2013

Polar Express


This is the last of my Christmas posts!  Then on to New Years....see I'm not too too late yet!  This post however I thought I had posted until I saw it was saved as only a draft instead of posted...oops!  So now I am going to share it!  It is our family tradition to go on the Polar Express.  Oh yes we take the train all the way to the North Pole and see the elves and the big man Santa!  He even comes on the train and visits each cabin on our way back as we eat cookies and drink hot chocolate....yes they and we take the Polar Express seriously and even wear our pajama's!


All geared up in our footie pajama's!












Greg and his date




Conductor stamping tickets


















Cookies!
































There was some serious jealousy over Uncle Brian








Carols to sing










Even Bells were given out!






















A fun time had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment