Thursday, July 18, 2013

GT in Columbus

I joined Brian in Columbus on his business trip this week.  The great thing of joining is I've been able to spend the days with my brother and nephew and briefly my sister-in-law.  We aren't returning home until Friday but figure I'd share some cute pictures of happenings with my nephew thus far!


He is a Thomas & Friends addict.  Every train is a choo choo and he's learning to distinguish them by names such as "Omas" for Thomas and "Encer" for Spencer. 


The best is hearing him yell "Oww Awoord!" for all aboard or when he crashes them and goes "Uhoh dey cwash!"  So most of my time spent visiting with them has been spent playing "choo choo's".


I asked his Aunt Mary if she wanted me to dress him up like something and send her a picture to my parents phones.  She agreed and thought she was so smart and told me to dress him like a princess because they don't have princess dresses at his house.  She thought she was being all sneaky with her request saying I will never be able to get a princess GT picture....well guess what?!?!  While she went to bed I borrowed one of her princess dresses and brought it down here with me!


He got a kick out of the dress!


Even did some dancing with Uncle Brian!


Of course he found some time to play with his trains too in it :)


Arielle and GJ went out to dinner and we watched him Wednesday night.  Fed him then took him for a swim at their pool.  He thought he was all cool laying like Uncle Brian in the water loungers!




Ready to walk back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment